Most Active Stories
- #ThisIsWhere: The Week Of Traffic And Tattoos
- #ThisIsWhere We Share Our First 10 Favorite Poems
- Who Was That Tea Party Lady At The Solar Energy Rally With Charlie Crist?
- Cuba Clueless: Covert Twitter Scheme Tweets U.S. Policy Failure
- Miami Shedding Its Tabloid Image, Gaining Int'l Respect – At Least In The Legal World
Arielle Castillo is a freelance music and culture writer based in Miami. Previously, she served as music editor for the Village Voice Media newspapers Miami New Times and New Times Broward-Palm Beach, helping originate both publications' online music coverage. she has also written for Spin, Rolling Stone, Billboard, AOL's Spinner, Nylon, American Way, and Flaunt, among other publications and sites. Visit her on the web at ariellecastillo.com or on Twitter at @ariellec.