Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- How A Doral Woman Became A Victim Of Anti-Chavista Witch Hunts
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
Arielle Castillo is a freelance music and culture writer based in Miami. Previously, she served as music editor for the Village Voice Media newspapers Miami New Times and New Times Broward-Palm Beach, helping originate both publications' online music coverage. she has also written for Spin, Rolling Stone, Billboard, AOL's Spinner, Nylon, American Way, and Flaunt, among other publications and sites. Visit her on the web at ariellecastillo.com or on Twitter at @ariellec.