Most Active Stories
- Power To Peru: The (Quiet) Latin American Boom That's Making South Florida Swoon
- Fabien Cousteau On His Underwater Aquarius Lab Mission
- We Asked Miami-Dade Transit Why Not Every Bus Stop Has A Shelter
- Why Chikungunya – And The Mosquitoes – Are Overwhelming Haiti
- David Beckham Wants To Talk To Broward County About Stadium
International Correspondent Emily Harris is based in Jerusalem as part of NPR's Mideast team. Her post covers news related to Israel, the West Bank and Gaza Strip. She began this role in March of 2013.
Over her career, Harris has served in multiple roles within public media. She first joined NPR in 2000, as a general assignment reporter. A prolific reporter often filing two stories a day, Harris covered major stories including 9/11 and its aftermath, including the impact on the airline industry; and the anthrax attacks. She also covered how policies set in Washington are implemented across the country.