Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- New Reversible Lanes In Broward Are A First In South Florida
- This Is What It Sounds Like When You Put Miami Babies On A Pile Of Snow
- Big Sugar's Influence Stretches From South Florida To Washington
As KUOW's morning news anchor, Sara responds to events as they unfold; from an approaching tsunami to unbearable gridlock during the Alaskan Way viaduct closure. Sara's reporting has covered a range of subjects, from the Dalai Lama's Seattle visit, to local controversies about racy coffee shops, to the ups and downs of real estate in the Puget Sound region.
In 2009, Sara was awarded a KUOW Program Venture Fund grant which supported her fourââ