Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- How A Doral Woman Became A Victim Of Anti-Chavista Witch Hunts
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- This Floridian Life: Ira Glass On Our Weird Stories
Jim Kent is originally from Brooklyn, N.Y. A freelance writer and radio journalist who currently lives in Hot Springs, South Dakota. Jim can be heard on a variety of radio programs including National Public Radio, South Dakota Public Radio, and National Native News Radio. He is also a columnist for the Rapid City Journal and a guest columnist for the Lakota Country Times.
Former editor of The New Lakota Times, and a correspondent with a variety of Native American newspapers, Jimâ
Larkin got her start in radio as a newsroom volunteer in 2006. She went on to work for 90.5 as a reporter, Weekend Edition host, and Morning Edition producer, before taking on her current role as the All Things Considered host in 2009. Larkin also curates a public radio news blog www.pfeffernews.org, which highlights great reporting from local stations around the country. She has won regional and statewide awards for her reporting, including stories on art, criminal justice, domestic violence, and breaking news. Her work has been featured across Pennsylvania and nationally on NPR.