Most Active Stories
- Why Doesn't The Sunshine State Use More Solar Energy?
- Free Rides In 95 Express Lanes Coming To An End For Hybrid Drivers
- Sholom & Mohamed: Brothers In Spite Of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- How Panama Cut Poor Kids Out Of A Florida Millionaire's Will
- Despite Pioneering Integration, Jumbo's Did Not Survive
Stephanie Hughes joined Maryland Morning as a producer in fall 2010. Sheâs interested in subjects including housing, sustainability, and womenâs rights, and sheâs covered topics including the practice of midwifery in Maryland and the relationship between the transgender community and larger GLBT community in Baltimore. Sheâs interested in crowdsourcing and citizen journalism, and completed a fellowship in January 2012 at the Knight Digital Media Center at the Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism. Sheâs reported pieces for Marketplace, The Takeaway, Living on Earth, and Salon.com. Before she found her place in radio, Stephanie worked in the childrenâs book division of the publishing house Farrar, Straus and Giroux.