Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- Big Sugar's Influence Stretches From South Florida To Washington
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
The Friends of WLRN Sustainer Program FAQ
Becoming a sustainer provides reliable support for the programs you count on, and reduces on-air fundraising. When you become a sustainer, your donation will renew year over year and your credit card will automatically be billed every month. You'll save time, money, and resources! And remember, YOU are in control. Anytime you would like to change or cancel your membership just call Friends of WLRN's Membership Department at (305) 350-7980 and we will take care of it for you.
- Automatic entry into all Friends of WLRN sweepstakes!
- Uninterrupted membership!
- An annual tax receipt each January/February, documenting cumulative gifts for the calendar year.
- No additional renewal notices.
- Access to a thank-you gift.
Q: What does it mean to be a sustainer?
A: Becoming a sustainer means your monthly pledge will automatically roll over every 12 months, until you choose to stop it. Your credit card will automatically be charged and your membership will automatically renew.
Q: Am I still eligible for thank you gifts?
A: Yes, when you set up your pledge to automatically renew, you are still eligible for thank you gifts. If during one of our on-air fundraisers, you hear of a gift that piques your interest, please call our Membership Department at (305) 350-7980 or email us at email@example.com. You are eligible to receive thank-you gifts offered at a pledge level equal to your total donations for your membership year. (e.g. If you pledge $10 monthly, you are eligible for a thank you gift offered at the $120 pledge level.) However, this excludes flower fundraisers and stand-alone event promotions.
Q: What if my credit card expires or changes?
A: If your credit card expires or changes please call Friends of WLRN's Membership Department at (305) 350-7980 or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How can I change or cancel my sustaining pledge?
A: You can change or cancel your sustaining pledge at any time. Simply call Friends of WLRN's Membership Department at (305) 350-7980.