Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Sarah Zabel ruled Friday afternoon that the six same-sex couples who sued county clerk Harvey Ruvin for marriage licenses...
Most Active Stories
- Why Doesn't The Sunshine State Use More Solar Energy?
- Free Rides In 95 Express Lanes Coming To An End For Hybrid Drivers
- How Panama Cut Poor Kids Out Of A Florida Millionaire's Will
- Despite Pioneering Integration, Jumbo's Did Not Survive
- Sholom & Mohamed: Brothers In Spite Of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
While state transportation departments around the country have been scrambling in anticipation of a potential Highway Trust Fund insolvency, Florida...
The Miami Seaquarium is facing a $7,000 fine from a federal agency for not having enough protection between trainers and a killer whale. The...
The impact of sea-level rise on South Florida will be the topic of discussion at the Second Annual Sea Level Rise Symposium Friday. Experts say...
FACE, a paid summer internship program for young adults, is wrapping up and showing off what its participants have been up to in the past six weeks...
More than a year after its deck collapsed during a Miami Heat game, Shucker's Waterfront Grill is reopening with a new deck. The restaurant, also...
Latest from NPR
- To Stop Cheating, Nuclear Officers Ditch The Grades The young officers at F.E. Warren Air Force Base have an enormous job: to keep 150 nuclear-tipped missiles ready to launch at a moment's notice....
- With Men's Y Chromosome, Size Really May Not Matter Basic biology has it that girls are girls because they have two X chromosomes — the things inside cells that carry our genes. Boys are boys because...
In Times Of Transition, Get Practical About Your Finances
Iyanla Vanzant: Clarity, Forgiveness Key To Tackling Big Transitions
NPR CEO Appreciates The Unique Sound Of Future's 'Look Ahead'
Joseph Cooper and Bonnie Berman share the microphone with a wide range of guests including community leaders, artists, scientists, historians, and political thinkers.
From probing interviews with artists to lively discussions with curators and impresarios, to unique live music performances, you'll be up to speed on the arts.
Join host Tracy Fields on Evenin' Jazz Monday through Friday from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am on 91.3 FM and be treated to the best of jazz and blues and beyond.
The focus of Folk & Acoustic Music is to create a community to support folk music. Every Sunday afternoon 2 to 5pm, WLRN airs the only folk music show in South Florida.
The End of the Road Headlines
Miami Herald Breaking News
- Why do moms try to kill their kids? Miramar case puts postpartum issues in spotlight
- Florida Medical Association endorses Medicaid expansion
- Sarah Palin launches online subscription channel
- Keys men who won marriage case ask appeals court to send case to Florida Supreme Court
- Iraq police find 17 bodies, some bound, in Baghdad