The good news from last summer's rains is that South Florida's water supply is running above average. But that doesn't ease the concerns of those...
Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- Lieutenant Governor Visits PortMiami For Update On Tunnel Progress
If North Carolina had its way, the interstate system would look very different today. Before President Dwight D. Eisenhower had even signed the Federal...
Students and teachers at Coral Reef High School can't pinpoint when they first heard the news that President Obama was coming to speak. He and the...
President Obama told Coral Reef High School students Friday that last year, Florida left one-hundred million dollars in federal pell grants...
When I was 19, 20 and 21 years of age … I seemed to be on a yo-yo between my boyhood home in Illinois and the place I was seeking. I wanted...
Attorney David Guest is not on the fence about the protection of springs. “They’re acting as if this renewable resource is something you can simply...
Latest from NPR
- From Sallys Kitchen, Straight To Your Sweet Tooth Wedding season is almost here, and that means wedding cake. But more couples are branching out to pies, cupcakes or even wedding cookies this Spring...
A Beauty Queen Steps Out Of The Closet
#NPRWIT Wants Your Ideas
LIVE: Edward Snowden Speaks To SXSW
- Mexican Drug Lord Shot Dead ... For Second Time Nazario Moreno Gonzalez, one of Mexico's reputed drug lords, has now been killed twice. Well, perhaps we should say that he's been declared dead for...
Joseph Cooper and Bonnie Berman share the microphone with a wide range of guests including community leaders, artists, scientists, historians, and political thinkers.
From probing interviews with artists to lively discussions with curators and impresarios, to unique live music performances, you'll be up to speed on the arts.
Join host Tracy Fields on Evenin' Jazz Monday through Friday from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am on 91.3 FM and be treated to the best of jazz and blues and beyond.
The focus of Folk & Acoustic Music is to create a community to support folk music. Every Sunday afternoon 2 to 5pm, WLRN airs the only folk music show in South Florida.